1. These conditions of participation and the data protection notice govern participation in the competition by gb GmbH, Riedinger Straße 18, D-95448 Bayreuth (in the following: Promoter) and the entrant as well as the use of data collected from or divulged by them.
2. By taking part in the competition, the entrants accept these conditions of participation.
3. The prerequisites for participation, the length of participation, the prizes and information on the prize draw arise from the description of the competition on the competition page or are specified below.
1. If you have registered on our campaign page and uploaded your video afterwards it will be reviewed by the Promoter and may be published on the campaign page. The Promoter reserves the right to remove posts from the campaign page. The publication of your content does not constitute a right in itself.
2. By uploading your videos you grant gb GmbH the non-exclusive right to use the posted videos. gb GmbH may edit your videos, using digital image processing to suit our own online appearance. Furthermore you grant gb GmbH the right to use and publish your videos on other websites and social media profiles (as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube).
3. You guarantee to gb GmbH that you hold the rights to all videos you upload, and you grant gb GmbH the non-exclusive right, unlimited by content, time and space, to use uploaded videos, texts and images. Furthermore, you assure gb GmbH that your images do not in any way infringe the rights of third parties; this relates largely to copyright law and the personality rights of photographed or filmed individuals. Should your image appear on our campaign page without your consent and you wish for it to be removed from the page, please contact: email@example.com.
4. gb GmbH reserves the right to publish uploaded texts and videos, either in their original or edited form, on the gb Instagram channel, the gb Twitter channel, the gb Facebook page and the gb campaign page (https://showyourfold.gb-online.com) and the gb website (http://www.gb-online.com/). gb GmbH reserves the right to copy and reproduce your images and to save said images on data storage media. Based on the above-stated transfer of rights, you have no right to remuneration or reimbursement of expenses.
Contributions, comments and images on the campaign page https://showyourfold.gb-online.com solely and exclusively reflect the opinions of the person who posted them (referred to in the following as: user). gb GmbH accepts no responsibility for contributions or content published by the users. The user accepts full responsibility for any contributions they make that violate the rights of third parties or, for other reasons, contain unlawful content. The same applies for links contained in these contributions to other online websites “hyperlinks”), that are maintained by third parties, over whose content gb has no control. The use of such hyperlinks is, therefore, entirely at the user’s own risk. The respective user is personally liable for any violation of third party rights (e.g. copyright or personality rights). gb makes every effort to control the content of the contributions and hyperlinks contained therein. gb does not, however, either expressly or implicitly, recommend or endorse the views expressed within such content or linked websites. Furthermore, gb does not accept responsibility or liability for the content appearing on websites related to such links, nor for any violations of legal requirements and/or infringements of third party rights (e.g. copyright, brand rights or personality rights) contained therein. Should gb become aware of unlawful content, it will be deleted immediately. If you would like to inform gb of unlawful contributions and content, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The competition starts June 20, 2016 and ends December 31, 2016.
2. The monthly prizes is a refund of the price you paid for your gb Pockit up the value of 250 EUR.
3. This competition is open to all participants who are over the age of 18 as of June 20, 2016. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: a) persons, who from and after June 20, 2016, were or are employees or agents of Promotor or its affiliates, parent or subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this give-a-way.
1. No alternative to the prize is possible; exchange or transfer to other persons is not possible. A participant can forgo his prize. In this case, the next runner up replaces him in the rank order of winners.
2. The participants will be notified promptly per e-mail at the e-mail address provided or per post about their price and requested to confirm the notification and send additional information (full name, adress, contact details).
3. For in-store purchases gb requires a copy of your receipt containing all relevant payment information. This must include the name of the supplier and the date of the purchase. For online purchases gb requires a copy of your order confirmation. This must include the name of the supplier and the date of the purchase. Additionally, the date of the participation on the competition page (http://showyourfold.gb-online.com) has to later than the date of purchase on the receipt.
4. If a participant does not accept his prize within four weeks, entitlement to the prize will lapse. Should the contact details provided prove incorrect (e.g. e-mail addresses) the Promoter is under no obligation to research the correct addresses. The detriments ensuing from incorrect contact details are at the participant’s own expense.
1. The Promoter advises that the availability and function of the competition cannot be guaranteed. The competition can be terminated or removed owing to external circumstances and constraints and does not give the participants any right to make claims on the Promoter.
2. These can include technical problems, amended rules or decisions by the Promoter.
1. The Promoter collects and uses the participant’s data to the extent allowed by the law or that to which the participants agree.
2. The data is stored on the servers of the Promoter following current German laws and regulations and will not be shared with third parties.
3. Data is only for the Promoter and the Promoter does not disseminate or modify the data for his own purposes. The Promoter collects data from the entrants only for the purpose of designing, implementing and administering the competition. That includes in particular general user information on Instagram such as name of the entrant, e-mail address, Instagram ID and profile images. Should other data be collected for these purposes, the entrants will be notified before participation e.g. via the competition form and this will be communicated transparently.
4. The entrants can request information in writing from the Promoter at any time about which personal data is stored by the Promoter, and can request correction or deletion and revoke consent to data utilization.
5. By agreeing to participate in the lottery, the entrants agree to receive a one-time OptIn-E-Mail for the reception of commercial e-mails (newsletters) from the Promoter.
1. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social network, in particual Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.